As an Addon to the Applanga Enterprise tier you have the option to connect with custom SSO (Single Sign On) providers. Please get in touch for pricing details.
The following is an example if you want to use Okta SSO.
Applanga Okta SSO Integration
- 1. Click on Applications in your okta admin console.
- 2. Click on Add Application.
- 3. Select Web and then Next
- 4. Use https://dashboard.applanga.com/ as Base URL and https://dashboard.applanga.com/auth/okta/callback as Login redirect and add a checkbox at Authorization Code
- 5. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic custom sso wich contains your Client ID, Client secret, Okta domain and a list of domains that should be enabled for your okta configuration. Alternatively and additionally you can also provide a list of mailadresses if you want additional accounts to be added that do not belong to a domain. Applanga will then need to redeploy your configuration wich may take up to 2 weeks and will let you know once its available. If that change is urgent please let us know so we can expedite your request. All signups that have been done prior to the configuration deployment will be automatically converted upon their next login.
- 6. To login with okta at the Applanga Dashboard click onto the SSO Login link on the bottom of the login page and then enter your domain or email adress. This will redirect to the okta login page for Applanga.